Here are the basic rules we will follow:
- The event will consist of two stages: the round robin and medal rounds. Round
robin matches will be one game played to 9 points. Medal round matches
will be best 2 of 3 games played to 7 points. All games must be won by two
- The players decide a method to determine who serves first in game one (e.g.
coinflip, rock-paper-scissors, etc).
- After each goal, the player scored on serves the next ball. This carries from game to
game -- so, the loser of a game server first the next game.
- The server may propel the
ball through the serving hole in any way he chooses -- including methods
intended to direct the ball towards his men (spinning, pushing, etc).
- No spinning the rods.
- All goals count (regardless of from where they are shot, deflections, banks
- Dead balls (unreachable by any player) are moved backwards to the nearest
defensive players rod.